well, i am still working out all the kinks (being a new flickr user and having to pay for internet time on not-always-speedy computers make things complicated) but i have an option for blog readers to view our photos. on the far right of the blog, under the heading "belize" there is now a link titled "our photos." this should take you directly to my flickr photo stream, where you can view all the photos i've uploaded. it's not many right now, but at least you can check out our host family who we've been living with for our time here in belize.
i hope to get more photos up soon!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30262287@N07/
1 comment:
Hey random thought here while I sit in my box at work. Does the Peace Corps help you guys vote? Do you have all of that taken care of? I have no idea if you want to vote, if you are registered and where. If there is anything you need done on the US end let me know, I'd be glad to try and help.
Unfortunately work blocks flickr so I haven't been able to see the photos, I should be able to from home though.
Peace and happiness.
Love, Greg
Post a Comment