you can blame my mother, if you really must, for she's the one who instilled in me this drive toward perfection. (it also happens to be her birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!) so you see, i have this new entry in the works but i am currently trying to perfect it in all its enormity. then there are the photos to take and the necessity for the internet to function properly when i attempt to upload it all. please excuse the delay. coy and melissa are temporarily out of order.
to hold you over, i will leave you with these tiny snippets of news:
we now have a kitten.
we actually experienced winter. and now it is over.
all the cool kids are playing chess.
we heart gardening.
2 comments:
Thanks for the Update!! THis is Aza's Mom Valerie. He just turned 11 in January!! can you believe it? He is still at PG but will be leaving for Middle School which Alissa and Rodney have already ventured. I will let him see this tomorrow when he gets out fo school.
Hi Melissa and Coy....It's Courtney Powers from way back NGFS. Dan and I are on a mission and could use your insight. I had no current email address for you...so I am attempting your blog to get in touch.
You both look fantastic...it made me happy to see such big smiles. We are hoping to have the same smiles in the near future...why we need your insight :0)
Email me at: allpowersthatbe@gmail.com or courtneypowers@earthlink.net
All the best and peace---
Court
Post a Comment